[CCCNFBW] info on C Trran service inerruption

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:28:17 UTC 2018

Here is the information I have on the interruption of C-Tran's  service
interruption to take place this week.

  due to construction work on Interstate 5 ramps C-Tran route 60 will be on
a detour at certain times Sunday until the morning of Tuesday. The on and
offramps at the I-5 / Mill Plain interchange will be closed from 10 P.M.
Sunday until 5 A.M. Monday, then again from 10 P.M. Monday until 5 A.M.
Tuesday. When the closure is active, Route 60 trips going into Portland will
use the southbound onramp to I-5 at 39th Street. Southbound Route 60 trips
after 10 P.M. Sunday and Monday will all be affected, the first southbound
trip from Broadway and 12th Street at 4:51 A.M. Monday and Tuesday will also
be affected. Northbound Route 60 trips will use regular routes. Riders
should expect possible delays.

  I hope you all will find this information helpful. Betty Watson