[CCCNFBW] wine and cheese event today

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:12:53 UTC 2018

Thank you to all of you who supported our wine and cheese event today.
Whether you solicited donations, attended the event, or volunteered today,
your help was much appreciated. It truly takes a village to make an event
like today go as successful as it did. I am excited to announce after all
expenses were paid, we raised $1,143 for our upcoming Braille Enrichment for
Literacy and Learning(BELL) program this summer. In addition, we kicked off
our Vancouver Symphony Orchestra fundraiser today during the event, an
additional $100 in ticket sales was raised. This raffle will take place
until August 1. Thank you again for all of the hard work that went into this
event, and for being a part of making our BELL program such a success.

     Corey Grandstaff