[CCCNFBW] Interstate Bridge Replacement survey

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:57:58 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone, I am writing to share with you an updated link to the new and more accessible version of the survey that many of you assisted with and previously took for the Interstate Bridge Replacement project. There are several accessibility improvements and cleaner descriptions of each option for the bridge replacement. I invite you all to retake the survey if you had any lingering questions as well as invite those of you who have not to take the opportunity to. A tactile model will be following in the next few months, thanks everyone

https://www.interstatebridge.org/surveys/ibrfallinput/

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385