[Central-md-chapter] Holiday Dinner?

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Tue Dec 23 23:51:17 UTC 2014

Well, if it's at the other barn, I'll think about coming.
Fred knows where that is, but getting him to drive to an
unfamiliar place is getting too interesting.  Oh, he's willing,
but he gets lost, something that rarely happened before.
Is it at 5:00 or 6:00?
That second attachment is showing up as just another copy of the
email.  The first attachment is network stuff.

Brenda Mueller

Christmas January
>6th.  Please send me an email before Christmas to let me know if
you are
>attending.  Pam needs a count for the caterer during the Holiday
period.  If
>you answer the question now we can all enjoy our Holiday without
worrying
>about this future event.

>Please keep Dee Swanston- Williams in your prayers.  She is
having
>exploratory tests today to see if she has stomach cancer.

>Best Wishes to all,

>Sharon

P.S.   No, I didn't include the attachments in my response.