[Central-md-chapter] Envelope Stuffing

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 3 16:34:41 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be having an envelope stuffing
on Thursday, November 6, at the NFB Jernigan Institute. I will arrive right
at 8 AM, and there will be people available throughout the day to get you
started stuffing if you need to come later than 8. Please ask for me to be
paged when you arrive, and I will be happy to escort you to the envelope
stuffing area! We have over 3000 envelopes to stuff, so all hands are very
much appreciated! Even if you can only stuff for a half an hour, it makes a
tremendous difference.

For those of you who work during the day, there will be an after five crew,
led by Ellen Ringlein, who will continue the stuffing into the evening.

Please email me off the list at

melissa at riccobono.us

and let me know if you plan to help with the stuffing, and what time you
plan to arrive at the NFB.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Melissa