[Central-md-chapter] Friends Invitation

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 14 14:11:49 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Save the date!   On October 25th Tony Pann, the weatherman on WBALTV, will
address the Friends annual meeting.  We are hoping for a good turnout of
patrons to boost staff morale since lots of people have moved on.   We will
talk about who wants to go at our meeting on October 7th.   See below.

Sharon Maneki

The LBPH Friends Board cordially invites LBPH patrons, volunteers, and
supporters to attend the Friends Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation
program.