[Central-md-chapter] important new book now available

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 16:41:02 UTC 2015

Brenda,
Good ideas.  Thank you very much.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596

-----Original Message-----
From: Central-md-chapter [mailto:central-md-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of brenda mueller via Central-md-chapter
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:14 PM
To: Central Maryland Chapter List <central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>
Cc: brenda mueller <brendin at smart2.net>
Subject: Re: [Central-md-chapter] important new book now available

Hi, Sharon,

I've forwarded this message to Joe and George at NSA.  Maybe it will help
the blind people still there.

I'll send a copy along to Kathy in case she knows someone who is intersted
or if she wants this book.  I'm storing this message.
Thanks.

Brenda Mueller

<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>,<MD-atlarge at nfbnet.org>,"'Sligo
Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'"
<md-sligo at nfbnet.org>,<nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>,"'Central
Maryland Chapter List'"
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>,<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org>,
<mdpobc at nfbmd.org>, <mdabs at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:34:51 -0400
>Subject: [Central-md-chapter] important new book now available

>Hello all,

>Dr. Jonathan Lazar, Dan Goldstein and Anne Taylor collaborated to
produce a
>new book that will serve as the "bible" on accessibility.  Don't
miss your
>chance to get the book and encourage employers, educational
institutions
>libraries etc. to buy it too.  The title of the book is Ensuring
Digital