[Central-md-chapter] Tek Talk Presents James Gashel, Vice president, Program Development, K-NFB Reader App for the iphone: Monday September 8, 2014, 8 pm EDT, Pat price Room: www.accessibleworld.org

kathleen manos kmanos1963 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 04:01:02 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,
This is what I found.
You can use the tab key to navigate but the control + tab helps go to other areas of the window.
What you want to listen for is "show view show fast view button. It is above the start menu. It is like the ready/edit bar in Word or the sheet selector bar in Excel. It provides several options.
Right click on it. The first time you can select view options sub menu and click on package display.
The next time you navigate to the show view button it will say "package display check box check, for example. You can right click on it and select new view option sub menu and you can select package display, outline, console e.g.
I found no short cut key but using this option will help you navigate better.
Could Melisa help you find this show option if you are having a hard time finding it?
I had to play with it a little because I never stopped to see what the show view button offered. Once I understood how it labeled the option button each time I change views then I started to understand how I could use it.

I hope this helps. Good luch and don't give up!

Kathleen
 .