[Central-md-chapter] Door Prizes for Bingo

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 15:02:56 UTC 2015

Hello All.

We need gift cards from restaurants, grocery stores, etc. We also need other
door prizes.  Pasted below and attached is a letter to help you solicit for
these items. Thanks for your help

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

Request for Door Prizes

Basket Bingo: March 13, 2015

January 11, 2015

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland, an affiliate of the
National Federation of the Blind, is an organization of blind persons
working for equal rights and equal opportunities for the blind.  We provide
advocacy services for the blind, special training programs for parents of
blind children, job referrals and placements for the blind, and public
education programs.  We offer scholarships to blind students and help the
newly blind to acquire special techniques for maintaining productive lives.

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is a 501c3 nonprofit
organization which depends on public support to carry out its programs.
NFBMD Tax Id: 52-1301033.

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is holding a Basket Bingo
Fundraising Event on Friday, March 13, 2015 at The Lodge, 2832 Nine Mile
Circle, Catonsville, Maryland, 21228.  The expected attendance at this event
is approximately 300 people.

We ask for your help in making our fundraiser a success by contributing
merchandise or cash to be used as door prizes or raffle items.  Your
establishment will be recognized prominently in the program for the evening.
It is helpful if donations are received by February 27, 2015 for better
advertising.

Send Donations to:      NFBMD

                                    9013 Nelson Way

                                    Columbia, MD 21045

For additional information contact Sharon Maneki, Fundraising Chairman, at
(410) 715-9596 or nfbmd at earthlink.net

We appreciate any donation that you are able to make.  Thank you for
considering this request.

2015 Fundraising Receipt

NFBMD Tax Id: 52-1301033

RECEIVED BY NFB