[Central-md-chapter] FW: Regions and Landmarks on WebSites and other info

Joe Schissler jandes1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 19:18:32 UTC 2015

Hello All,  The forwarded email contains some info Mistra found for me.
Most of the info I found to be somewhat interesting at first - then it got
way over my head.  The reason I'm forwarding this is at the very bottom of
her message, so skip to the bottom and check out Mistra's short note and the
link at the very end.  It was written by a web developer who pretended to be
blind and tried to access various websites, with little success.  I had to
say "Amen" to all his comments.

Joe