[Central-md-chapter] No Meeting Tonight

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 3 18:49:03 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

We're seeing some snow/sleet/rain now.  When this all ends is hard to tell
from different forecasts.  By meeting time tonight

we might be seeing just rain.  If this is the case, we'll regret cancelling
the meeting.  But after what we saw Sunday night, I'm

reluctant to take chances.

I'd like to reschedule the meeting for same time tomorrow night.  Please get
back to me to tell me if you are available for meeting

tomorrow night.  There is the possibility of bad weather tomorrow night
also.  The Other Barn is reserving a meeting room for us

both tomorrow and Monday.  It would be much better if we can meet tomorrow.

Drivers:  Please call me to tell me if you can drive tomorrow night.

Thank You!

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596