[Central-md-chapter] No Meeting Wednesday

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 4 18:25:13 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message out for Sharon because she is in Annapolis all day
today, Wednesday.  I want to make sure that everyone, especially drivers, is
informed that there is no Chapter meeting tonight.  Sharon  will be in touch
with all of you to make arrangement s for collecting Bingo money and to go
over preparations for the Bingo event itself.  I have reserved meeting room
at The Other Barn for Monday.  It is still to be determined If we meet on
Monday.  Keep in touch. Thank you very much for your patience and
understanding.  We'll get through this.  Stay warm, dry and safe.

Al

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596