[Central-md-chapter] Interested in learning more about the KNFB reader app?

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Thu Mar 5 15:22:04 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Many of you asked what the KNFB reader app on the iPhone was. It was
mentioned at our chapter meetings a couple times.

Don't take my word on how good this app is, check out this you tube video
about it. The video does a really good job at walking you through the app
and how to use it. One thing I learned was there is a user manual inside the
app on how to use the app. No one has mentioned this to me so I would not
even know to look for it.

6) Visit Hadley's YouTube Channel to find the all new iFocus "Using the
KNFB-Reader" Instructional Video. This video includes all of the latest
updates to the KNFB-Reader app and can be found at:
http://youtu.be/uZBb6u_48p0?list=PLcIupCht58IcZ8m3fS4fScuB8phKEcdSi
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019XPPHgvLXVaU1y_KDbiblPde_OqQPZ7cIr3INYF79MS3
nM49gdgvyLAGLSr-rh08sMv3K4VSbWe0ie1FNfhayX-0xZvgAiUcSCkIN8YOP0eSh6qgauiIDS5g
WMiLdlDKquaU6j5FQMmnsr8vugGDlaEyz_pyV90vAFqFrw0fvr8BZbp9oiin--xSZOxhR2xGAZbq
ziUvIMSDtC9UhSmfXtDQkMX1ReJ256sOWcNMsWM=&c=bz-ccykwAVNCo6nHiHIYvyBsWicaOJu8Y
uK4PBSsqZJA9Pha3fLCJA==&ch=qsudTtiCzww8AnrLsptx5ghIbESdUwFEnkuLbbL6KnRZpSsM4
-TqIQ==>

Enjoy,

--

Graham Mehl

vice president, Central Maryland Chapter, NFB