[Central-md-chapter] The BuzzClip: New Wearable Technology for theBlind

Brenda Mueller brendin at smart2.net
Fri Oct 23 21:19:46 UTC 2015

Well, this is the information you should have sent in the first place and in the body of that first message instead of that fluff.  After all you are addressing a group of potential users and customers.  Whatever your intentions are will become clearer as time goes by.  Had your first message contained additional contact information such as phone numbers, addresses, and maybe even the name of a real person to contact I probably wouldn't have been so suspicious.  As it is, I'll wait and see.  If you say that, that information was in your attachments, then I'd ask you who is crazy enough to open an attachment from a stranger? I'd strongly suggest you give thought to how you convey information.  The existence of your company depends on it.

If you're legit', good luck!

Brenda Mueller

Sent from my iPhone