[Central-md-chapter] Corrected contact for Senator Mikulski

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Fri Sep 11 18:12:25 UTC 2015

Sharon,

I'm in favor of the law, naturally, but yesterday I sent you a
message about the cut-off.  If a person works under 37.5 hours a
week under certain programs, they can get away with paying him
less.  It happened to me when I directed a language lab. at a
university in Western Pennsylvania.  Before we pass that law, we
had better find out if that law exists in Maryland and repeal it.
Otherwise we could be creating more problems.  I doubt that our
law deals with that cut-off.

Brenda Mueller

<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>,"'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of
Maryland'" <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>,"'Central Maryland Chapter
List'"
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>,<nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>,
<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org>,<MD-atlarge at nfbnet.org>,
<mdpobc at nfbmd.org>, <mdabs at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:37:15 -0400
>Subject: [Central-md-chapter] Corrected contact for Senator
Mikulski

>Hello All,

>It has come to our attention that the person in the original
message that we
>asked you to contact no longer works for Sen. Mikulski.  Please
contact Mr.
>Chad Bolt about the TIME Act S2001.  Please get it done by
Monday.  Sorry

chad_bolt at mikulski.senate.gov