[Central-md-chapter] Boys in the Boat reminder

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Mon Sep 28 22:33:54 UTC 2015

Hi, Sharon,

I doubt I'll make it on Wednesday for that author's speech.  I'm
assuming it's at 1800 Johnson Street?
I'm surprised that the Institute isn't being used for this
lecture.

I think if I really wanted as many people to come as possible,
I'd include complete addresses in every message.  You never know
who might decide to come at the last minute, and you can't assume
that, that person kept the previous messages.

Well, back to work around here.  I have some reading to do.  I'm
glad I'm busy in here.  The police are busy taking care of all
kinds of car situations.  The scanner is really busy.

Brenda Mueller

<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>,"'Central Maryland Chapter List'"
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>,<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org