[Central-md-chapter] Reminder No Diet Until After January 3

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 20:40:50 UTC 2016

Greetings Everyone and Happy New Year,

If you are thinking about the preverbal resolution to go on a diet for the
New Year don't start until after January 3.

The Central Maryland Holiday party takes place at 6pm on Tuesday January 3
at the other barn. If you are bringing a dessert please let Darlene know.
Remember the cost for the dinner is $15. We will also be collecting the
yearly dues of $5. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.