[Central-md-chapter] tips on using turbo tax with jaws

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Sat Feb 6 01:39:19 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The below article made it across my inbox and I thought I would pass it
along for those of you that do your own taxes.

Check out these "Tips for Using the TurboTax Website and iOS App as a Blind
User:"
http://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/tips-using-turbotax-web
site-and-ios-app-blind-user
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001nPhWa8j0d1ieeE3LWnWNIk36fnOwb_zsh5mgbgb-1TnA
G2UDnFLnl8zar6AdcWIpOb5U2Z2NzhmDVoCWVVLwkevq0_sAexmvI313DVYlzOK2qRXPM9V7k5eM
kV7Dy8aHQAuqRrhqoIv6KU4Bm-nlOLkHzEOHfwwGzUsMC967mCPo7RPgDP9mJHXUzV0AqYMReZdi
iDvezfAAoGLFVPgXCEHbb3TiHt8o3dqY854noRAa0CE_r4PgYFqtNpc7lOoltcu9Yl2slPawWmKD
WG8XgXtqS2ZaX6r0&c=7pR8kkanWblKYBFUnZ3k4OD2e4i50ApqXwtRpza2ISqfmZhb1BybxA==&
ch=jtFQB9vnHzAsQu4oZbir8WaW1mv_9WY9gmLM-utcneH1ZUHpcsuEew==>

--

Graham Mehl