[Central-md-chapter] Start Reading Early to be Ready for the Friends of LBPH Annual Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 15:44:46 UTC 2016

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, a Maryland author,
will be the guest speaker at our Friends Annual Meeting on Saturday, Oct.
22, 2016.  You might want to start reading some of her books.  Many of the
books written by this author are on BARD and are available from LBPH.  She
has written books for kids and young adults, as well as novels for the older
set.  One of her famous series is called the "Alice Series".  There are 24
books in this series. It starts with Alice in the third grade, and advances
through the years until she is 65.  Children will enjoy such books as
"Starting with Alice" - DB57437, "Alice in Blunderland" - DB57438, and
"Lovingly Alice" - DB59577.   Some titles for Senior High and older are
"Incredibly Alice" - DB74460, "Alice on Board" - DB75730, and "Now I'll Tell
You Everything" - DB77612.

Happy reading!!!

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596