[Central-md-chapter] Important Bingo Reminder

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 22:07:34 UTC 2016

Hello all,

It is time to purchase your bingo tickets. You may us PayPal if you wish. If
you are going to the hearing and have money, I will be glad to give you your
tickets on Thursday, March 3 or Tuesday, March 8. Please remember to call me
if you want Braille or Large Print bingo cards. You may also call me if you
have ticket questions. Time is of the essence because we will most likely
sell out.

Great prizes, great food, great fun. Don't miss it.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596