[Central-md-chapter] Recipes Needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 19:32:34 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Please help Gary Wunder out. I know there are many talented cooks in this
affiliate. Please read below and share.

As we begin work on the December issue of the Braille Monitor, we would like
to solicit your favorite recipes, not only things that you do for the
holidays but party recipes that you would use for New Year's. If it is
something you like, something traditional, and something you think others
would enjoy, please send it to
gwunder at nfb.org
and we will see if we can get it into the recipes section. Please spread
this request far and wide. Recipes are one of the most beloved items we run
in this publication, so be a part of it, and let us enjoy some of your
favorite taste treats.

Thank you.

Gary Wunder, Editor
The Braille Monitor