[Central-md-chapter] September 24, Blindsight Movie at the Jernigan Institute

Melissa N. Mehl mnmehl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:49:46 UTC 2016

The 2008 movie Blindsight is a fantastic documentary about the first blind
hiker of Mt. Everest joining a school for blind children in Tibet to take
students up to Everest's summit.

A noteworthy paraphrased quotation from Erik in the film: "For me this trip
was different than what I thought. It was more about friendship,
togetherness than mountains."

If you have not watched it, please see it locally with others at the
following National Federation of the Blind event.