[Central-md-chapter] Let's Eat!

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 15:44:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I am writing to remind you that Monday is our fundraiser at Tino's Italian
Bistro.  Please tell your relatives, friends, neighbors, enemy's- anyone you
can, to purchase a meal or two at Tino's from 11am to 10pm on Monday
September 26, 2016.  Carryout and delivery also counts. In case you need it,
the address is 8775 Centre Park Dr, Columbia, MD 21045; phone  (410)
730-8466.  Tell them you are supporting the chapter.  This is a great way to
help the chapter and have some great food.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596