[Central-md-chapter] Orcam

Cathey Rosenberger Cathy9551 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 5 14:31:29 UTC 2017

Graham,

The contact information for the Orcam.  Moira is available for our next
meeting to give a short overview to the group.  Then anyone who wants to
road test it can meet with Moria in the next room while we have our meeting.

I think this is the best way to get the most opportunity to our group to
test this equipment.  I have just purchased my own but have not received it
as of yet.  I have been on the website for this equipment and read some of
the comments of customers.  Rave reviews!

Orcam Rep:

Moira E. Williams
Envision Technology, Inc.
4948 St. Elmo Ave, Suite 303