[Central-md-chapter] FW: Upcoming Transit Development Plan Public Meetings

kathleen manos kmanos1963 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 14 17:08:38 UTC 2017

Thanks Graham
On Sun, 8/6/17, Graham Mehl via Central-MD-Chapter <central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Central-md-chapter] FW: Upcoming Transit Development Plan Public Meetings
 To: "'Central Maryland Chapter List'" <central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>
 Cc: "Graham Mehl" <blind at trailstone.com>
 Date: Sunday, August 6, 2017, 1:14 PM

 Hi all,Not sure how many of you are
 interested in public transportation in our area, but the
 next round of public meetings are taking place in the coming
 weeks. Check out the attached email if you’re interested
 in going to provide your feedback.
  --Graham Mehlblind at trailstone.comNFB Central Maryland Chapter,
 Vice PresidentLCB graduate, 2016