[Central-md-chapter] STUDENTS: Get the Nitty-Gritty on Everything NABS at National Convention

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 18:04:56 UTC 2017

Attention all fellow students!

The Maryland Association of Blind Students is partnering with the National Association of Blind Students (NABS) to have a conference call just for Maryland about everything for students at national convention this summer! It's a very big year for NABS, the 50th anniversary, so NABS is going all out at convention with events every single day of the week! There will be a lot going on for students of all kinds and we want to give you the chance to hear all about it to make your convention schedule or book those last-minute plane tickets that you've been on the fence about.

The call will take place this Thursday, June 15 at 8 PM on the MDABS conference line. The phone number is 712-832-8330, and the access code is 9428489.

Come join us and hear all about STEM workshops, luaus, games, and a whole lot more!

Ellana Crew, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Website: nfbmd.org/students
Facebook: facebook.com/mdabs.federation