[Central-md-chapter] upcoming March NFB chapter meeting

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Fri Mar 3 16:11:10 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Our next NFB chapter meeting on Tuesday, March 7th  at 6:30 p.m. is fast
approaching. The Other Barn is located at 5851 Robert Oliver Pl, Columbia,
MD.

Last month we had a wonderful time. We stuffed envelops for Basket Bingo,
Discussed basket bingo activities, Welcomed a new person John Glazer, and
talked about the lobbying efforts that happened in January.

The tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1.    Chapter business

2.    Presidential release

3.    Signing letters for Maryland state bills

4.    Learning the NFB Pledge

Save These Dates.

March 10, 2017.  Basket Bingo, The Lodge, Catonsville, MD.

April 1, 2017.  Board of Directors Meeting and Leadership Seminar.

April 30, 2017. Gospel Concert, 4 pm. Pikesville International SDA Church,
4619 Old Court Rd., Pikesville, MD 21208.

June 4 NFB 6 Dot Dash in Baltimore for Braille Literacy

July 10-15, 2017. National Convention, Orlando, FL.

If you need transportation to the meeting, please remember to contact Sharon
Maneki by email  <mailto:nfbmd at earthlink.net> nfbmd at earthlink.net or phone
at 410-715-9596 and bring a contribution to the meeting for the
transportation fund if possible.

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>