[Central-md-chapter] [Mdpobc] URGENT! LBPH needs you.

Brenda Mueller brendin at smart2.net
Fri Mar 17 12:44:04 UTC 2017

It would be a good idea to include names and phone numbers with these kinds of messages.  Sharon usually does.  Since I use Bookshare, I usually don't rely on the library, but I would be willing to call the senator on behalf of those who do.

Brenda Mueller
Central Maryland Chapter

Sent from my iPhone