[Central-md-chapter] Tino's fundraiser is OCTOBER 23rd

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Sun Oct 15 02:53:05 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I recently heard some confusion about what date the Tino's fundraiser for
the NFB is. I called the restaurant tonight and they told me NFB is the
charity for OCTOBER 23rd. Please make sure you have the correct date on your
calendars.

Remember a percentage of all sales is donated whether you order delivery,
carry or take out, or sitting down at the restaurant on October 23rd.

Tino's Italian Bistro & Wine Bar

8775 Centre Park Drive

Columbia, MD 21045

410.730.TINO (8466)

http://www.tinositalianbistro.com/

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>