[Central-md-chapter] URGENT Action Needed on Monday or Tuesday, February 12-13

Brenda Mueller brendin at smart2.net
Sat Feb 10 09:29:56 UTC 2018

Hi, Sharon,

I prefer to email rather than call.  I can't seem to remember any specifics about HD620, except, that it weakens ADA, but I can't come up with any concrete examples in everyday life.  I think I should be able to say something more concrete just in case someone actually reads the letter.  I didn't see anything in the most recent Monitor about this bill.  What concrete everyday examples did I miss?

Brenda Mueller

Sent from my iPhone