[Central-md-chapter] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 15:28:05 UTC 2018

I am sorry to report the sudden deaths of two Federationists Greg Miller and
Sharon Haskins-Brown.  Services for Greg will be on Friday, February 16, at
People's Congregation United Church of Christ, 4704 13th St. N.W.
Washington, DC.   There will be visitation at 10:00, and reflections will
begin at 11:00.  After the service there will be a repast.  Greg was a
member of our Sligo and National Harbor Chapters.  Despite his multiple
disabilities Greg was able to live on his own and had a job.  He was always
an eager participant in Federation events.  We will miss his sweet, gentle
personality and his steadfast loyalty.

Sharon Haskins-Brown was a charter member of our At-Large Chapter.  She
always offered hope and encouragement to everyone.  Although she became
blind later in life, she strove to maintain independence.  At this time, we
have no information about her service, she just died February 12.

May they rest in peace.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.