[Central-md-chapter] Important Dates

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 18:31:42 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Happy New Year! Here is a list of important dates and an announcement of
interest.

Day in Annapolis, January 18.

Washington Seminar Meeting, January 29.

Meeting with Congressional Delegation and Newseum Reception, January 30.

Be on the look out for further details on all of these events.

Reverend Gregory Martin and Vanessa Coles asked me to pass along the
information below. Please read and take advantage of this program.  If you
have questions call them directly or call the number in the announcement.

You are invited to join the the H.O.P.E.E. (Helping Other People to Excel
and to Experience God) Ministry for the blind, vision impaired and disabled
community for a Home Buying Seminar Conference Call on Monday, Jan. 8th from
6:00-8:30pm.  All are welcome!

The call will be hosted by Lucille Richardson & Pamela Nelson-Chandler, Real
Estate Professionals with L & P Your Home Team Advantage of Keller Williams
Preferred Properties.

Topics will include the home buying process, tax advantages and benefits of
homeownership, affordable & government subsidized housing programs, down
payment & closing cost assistance programs, affordable dwellings units,
inclusionary zoning units and much, much MORE!

Dial-in # 712-775-7035 <tel:(712)%20775-7035>

Access Code: 168598#

The call will be recorded

For additional information, please call 240-394-5748 <tel:(240)%20394-5748>
or send an email to hometeamadvantagekwpp at gmail.com
<mailto:hometeamadvantagekwpp at gmail.com> .

Thank you for sharing and we look forwarding to your participation.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.