[Central-md-chapter] Technology User Group Comes To Columbia

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 19:26:16 UTC 2018

Hello All,

We can provide some transportation to this event if needed.  Please call me
at 410-715-9596 if you want to attend.  Read the details below.

Living the life you want means reading what you want when you want it.  With
this mantra in mind, we will be taking a look at 4 apps which will enable
you to read any book or magazine.  These apps are BARD Mobile, Kindle,
Audible and Overdrive.  Jerry Price who is an assistive technology trainer
will walk you through the process of installing the app, identifying
navigational features, the process of getting material and the pros and cons
associated with each App.  Tons of door prizes and excitement!

We will be meeting at the East Columbia Library

6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland.

The program starts at 10:15 AM and it will run 90 minutes.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.