[Central-md-chapter] Maryland LBPH & NASA

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Mar 30 16:06:42 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

Please excuse any cross postings. I wanted to send a reminder about your
April programming - we still have plenty of room in our Live and
Interactive Podcast by NASA. Please join us for this FREE event.

Join us on Wednesdays in April at 10 am EST for a special podcast series
featuring NASA scientists and engineers sharing the incredible work being
done in Earth and Space Science.

Register here: https://nvite.jsc.nasa.gov/RSVP/?id=9se6r or by calling
410-230-2424, Option 5.

Podcast registration is capped at the first 100 registrants for each
podcast, but they will be streamed live for additional audiences at:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-gsfc

4/4/18: Our Solar System – Learn why NASA is studying the sun and hear
about some fascinating discoveries we’ve made through NASA missions.

4/11/18: Air and Water – Learn about NASA’s work studying Earth and how
NASA data impacts everyday life.

4/18/18: Satellite and Astronaut Communications – Learn how NASA’s Space
Communications and Navigation (SCaN) program helps bring NASA data from
satellites in space to Earth.

4/25/18: Working at NASA – Learn about NASA’s internship program and career
opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov