[Central-md-chapter] Meeting on June 5

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 16:39:15 UTC 2018

Hello All!

We are having a special meeting for June.  We are going to Region Ale Restaurant because the owner is Frank Curly’s Son.  Frank has been driving as a volunteer for us for many years.  The address for the restaurant is 5705 Richards Valley Rd, Ellicott City, MD 21043.  We are starting at 6pm since we have to order our food.  Please look at the menu below and decide what you want in advance.  This will speed up the process.  Each person will be paying individually for their meal.

Please call me if you need transportation.

RegionAle Sandwiches

Oregon Tuna Steak

Multigrain Bun, Chilled Yellowfin Tuna Steak, Arugula, Red Onion, Sliced Tomato, Balsamic Dijonnaise

$12

California Chicken Club

Country White Sliced Bread, Roasted Chicken Breast, Cured Bacon, Pickled Red Onion, Arugula, Sliced Tomato, Avocado Aïoli

$10

Wisconsin Grilled Cheese

Country White Sliced Bread, Wisconsin Grand Cru Gruyere, Havarti, Cured Bacon, Sliced Tomato, Mornay Sauce

$8

Indiana Pork Tenderloin

Potato Bun, Breaded Pork Cutlet, Pickled Red Onion, Arugula, Sliced Tomato, Garlic Aïoli

$9

Louisiana Shrimp Po' Boy

Ciabatta Roll, Sautéed Shrimp, Arugula, Red Onion, Sliced Tomato, Old Bay Remoulade

$12

New York Italian Hero

Ciabatta Roll, Prosciutto, Salami, Mozzarella, Arugula, Red Onion, Sliced Tomato, Fresh Basil, Red Wine Vinaigrette

$10

Philly Cheesesteak

Ciabatta Roll, Sliced Ribeye, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Cherry Peppers, Provolone Cheese, Garlic Aïoli

$10

Maryland Crabcake

Potato Bun, Lump Crab, Arugula, Red Onion, Sliced Tomato, Old Bay Remoulade

$12

Florida Cubano

Ciabatta Roll, Pulled Roast Pork, Smoked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickle, Yellow Mustard, Mojo Sauce

$10

Tennessee Pulled Pork

Potato Bun, Pulled Roast Pork, Coleslaw, Shaved Carrot, House-Made BBQ Sauce

$9

Vegetarian Sandwiches

Philly Mushroom Cheesesteak

Ciabatta Roll, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Cherry Peppers, Provolone Cheese, Garlic Aïoli

$9

New York Beet Pastrami

Marble Rye Sliced Bread, House-Made Beet Pastrami, Arugula, Red Onion, Sliced Tomato, Spicy Brown Mustard

$9

Tennessee Pulled Squash

Multigrain Bun, Spaghetti Squash, Coleslaw, Shaved Carrot, House-Made BBQ Sauce

$9

RegionAle Salads

Mixed Greens Salad

Sliced Apples, Walnuts, Blue Cheese, Apple Cider Vinaigrette

$9

Crunchy Kale Salad

Shaved Parmesan, Croutons, Egg, Warm Bacon Vinaigrette

$9

Baby Arugula

Sliced Red Onion, Strawberries, Goat Cheese, Almonds, Red Wine Vinaigrette

$9

RegionAle Soups

Cup Tomato Basil

Roma Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Vegetable Stock

$3

Cup Crab Bisque

Lump Crabmeat, Fresh Thyme, Old Bay

$4

Bowl Tomato Basil

Roma Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Vegetable Stock

$5

Bowl Crab Bisque

Lump Crabmeat, Fresh Thyme, Old Bay

$6

RegionAle Sides

Broccoli Shred

Shredded Broccoli, Lemon Vinaigrette, Red Pepper Flake, Shaved Parmesan

$2

Side Salad

Mixed Greens, Shaved Parmesan, Croutons, Red Wine Vinaigrette

$2

House-Made Chips

Flavors Include: Salt and Pepper, Crab Chips, Salt and Vinegar

$2

House-Baked Cookies

Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin

$2

Sweet Potato Chips

Black Truffle Salt and Honey

$3

Roasted Potato Salad

Roasted Gold Potatoes, Red Onion, Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette, Fresh Herbs

$3

Beers on Tap

Manor Hill Pilsner $5 / Flying Dog SnakeDog IPA $5 / RegionAle American Lager $5 / Jailbreak Feed The Monkey $5 / Eastern Shore Situation Critical IPA $5.5 / Duckpin Pale Ale $5.5

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.