[Central-md-chapter] Important Dates

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 29 17:23:48 UTC 2019

Hello All!

Please save these dates on your calendar:

May 7- Chapter Meeting and Membership Ceremony.  Nasim has a volunteer job
at the Howard County Food Bank. Please help him out and bring an item for
the food bank.  They especially like cereal, pasta, and other non-perishable
goods.

June 1 - NFBMD Board of Directors Meeting.  This is a Saturday meeting that
will be hosted by our Chapter.  We will offer transportation.  The meeting
will be from about 9:45-2:30 and will include lunch.  This is a chance to
meet people from all over the state and to see what a Board of Directors
meeting is like. We are hoping for a good turn out.

June 3- Eat at Tino's Italian Bistro.  11am-10pm. Carryout and delivery also
counts.  Tino's will give the chapter 10% of its profit for that day. Spread
the word to your friend's and neighbors. More information will be available
at the May 7 meeting.

See you on May 7!

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.