[Central-md-chapter] Extremely Sad News

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Feb 3 20:06:56 UTC 2019

Dear Federation Family,
I am so incredibly sad to have to share the below note and news from President Riccobono.  Rachel Olivero was a member of our Maryland family for the better part of the last 12 years, and her energy, spirit, and enthusiasm permeated everything she did.  We will share more information once we have it.

Thank you for your love, and please keep Rachel and her family, especially Karen Anderson, in your thoughts.

Yours,
Ronza
Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110