[Central-md-chapter] More Urgent Action Needed Immediately

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 18:50:02 UTC 2019

Hello all,

This is the second of two messages. We need to get our voting bills out of
committee. Please call or email the following delegates today March 12 or
tomorrow March 13. Ask them to vote in favor of HB 565, a bill will restore
the secret ballot to disabled voters because it will require everyone to use
an electronic ballet marking device. Everyone should email or call Delegate
Anne Kaiser, Chairman of the House, Ways, and Means committee. The phone
number is either 410-841 plus extension or 301-858 plus extension. The
extension for Delegate Kaiser is 3036. The email address for all delegates
is firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us
<mailto:firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us> .

If you live in Anne Arundel County, contact Delegate Alice Cain, extension
3211.

If you live in Allegany County, contact Delegate Jason Buckel, extension
3404.

If you live in Baltimore City, contact Delegates Nick Mosby and thank him
for sponsoring the bill, extension 3520; Stephanie Smith, extension 3486.

If you live in Baltimore County, contact Delegates Joseph Boteler extension
3365,; Eric Ebersole, extension 3328; Jessica Feldmark, extension 3205;
Michele Guyton, extension 3793; Robert Long, extension 3458.

If you live in Carrol County, contact Delegates April Rose, extension 3070;
Haven Shoemaker, extension 3359.

If you live in Charles County, contact Delegate Edith Patterson, extension
3247.
If you live in Howard County, contact Delegates Eric Ebersole, extension
3328; Jessica Feldmark, extension 3205.

If you live in Montgomery County contact Delegates Eric Luedtke, extension
3110; Julie Palakovichcarr, extension 3037; Jheanelle Wilkins, extension
3493.

If you live in PG County, contact Delegates Darryl Barnes, extension 3557;
Julian Ivey, extension 3326; Alonzo Washington, extension 3652; Jay Walker,
extension 3581.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.