[Central-md-chapter] Need Help - Protest on April 2

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:49:21 UTC 2019

Hi Jen,

To my knowledge, there are currently no shows where the main characters are being played by blind actors even though qualified blind actors are available and ready to play such roles.  Though this protest relates to a particular show, our position is on the industry practice of excluding the blind from playing ourselves.  In fact, our Twitter hashtag is #LetUsPlayUs.

Hope that helps.

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110