[Central-MD-Chapter] NFB presidential Release and National 2019 National convention highlights

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Mon Sep 9 01:55:09 UTC 2019

Hi all,
We had a wonderful annual picnic today.
During the picnic we mentioned The August and September presidential
releases. And talked about the 2019 National convention. At the end of this
email I included direct links to the most recent presidential releases and
link to the convention highlights for your personal enjoyment.
We look forward to seeing you at Tino's on September 30th and the next
chapter meeting on October 1st.

2019 August Presidential Release
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_08_en
glish.mp3
2019 September Presidential Release
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/presidential-releases-en/2019_09_en
glish.mp3

2019 National convention Highlights
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/past-conventions/2019-natio
nal-convention

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Chair
LCB graduate, 2016