[Central-MD-Chapter] Howard County Voters in the 7th District Info

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 23 16:47:11 UTC 2020

Hi All,

If you are in the 7th Congressional District and want to vote for the
Congressman election on Tuesday April 28, you may do so by mail or in
person.  You should have received a ballot in the mail.  If you did not, or
if you wish to vote in person to maintain your privacy the polling place is
at the Howard County Fairgrounds.  RTA will provide transportation from your
home to the polling place and back if you request it.  If you have a
transportation problem, please call me and I will make some arrangements for
you.  For your convenience my number is 410-715-9596.  We advocated very
hard to make sure that there was in-person voting availability so please
feel free to use it.  All the best and happy voting.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.