[Central-MD-Chapter] NFB chapter meeting reminder on Tuesday, June 2nd

jandes jandes1 at verizon.net
Thu May 28 19:03:54 UTC 2020

Hi Graham,

Hello.  I hope you and yours are still healthy and having fun sheltering in
place.

I appreciate these messages and the inclusion of the agendas before the
meetings.  Thank you.  But I want to mention that I get confused.  I don't
know how others participate in the meetings, but I use my stupid phone.  So
all I need is the phone number and the meeting ID.  And it is confusing to
me what number is what.  I can usually figure it out, but It seems the phone
number you list always says either New York or Chicago or San Jose or
someplace else.  I assume that these are long distance calls from here.
They work but are long distance.  I have been in meetings that the
Pennsylvania or other divisions sponsor, and they have a Germantown number
(301 etc.),  which I assume is a local call.  Is it possible to get a local
number for our meetings?  I don't know how all this works and where the
numbers come from, but simpler would be better.  For me at least.  And
perhaps for others as well.

As long as I'm complaining, can the meeting ID be made shorter, as in fewer
numbers; I can't remember them long enough to get them in before the (very
short) time runds out and they kick me off.  Again, I don't know where these
numbers come from either, but I have seen shorter ones.

If I can help, please let me know.

Stay safe and take care,
Joe