[Central-MD-Chapter] NFB chapter meeting reminder on Tuesday, December 1

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Thu Nov 26 01:45:20 UTC 2020

Hi All,
Our next NFB chapter meeting on Tuesday, December 1 at 6:30 p.m. is fast
approaching. Due to the corona virus pandemic, this meeting will be
conducted virtually by PHONE instead of in person.
To connect to the meeting dial (339)209-4083 on your phone.

At our November meeting we had Jerry Price from LBPD as a guest speaker
talking about new technology. We also talked about the upcoming state
convention on November 6-8.

The tentative agenda for the chapter meeting is as follows
1.	Recite the NFB pledge - It is at the bottom of this email so
practice before the meeting
2.	Chapter business
a. reading of the minutes
b. treasurer report
c. announcements

3.	Will play a recorded November 10th LBPD TUG meeting about Holiday
gift ideas

4.	Presidential release - live at 8 PM
At our chapter meetings we do our best to listen to the latest NFB
presidential Release. Due to the timing of our meetings and when the
presidential release is made available, we do not get to listen to the
latest release. Always. Please make time to listen to the Presidential
release to hear what is happening within the NFB movement.
The latest Presidential Release can be found at
https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, President
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Chair
LCB graduate, 2016