[Central-MD-Chapter] Senior Division presents: My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Sat Jul 9 15:15:20 UTC 2022

Hi all,
The information below my signature block was sent out to NFB of Maryland
leadership.
I feel this event is extremely important. For those of the central Maryland
chapter members and friends that it is applicable, I highly encourage you to
make time to attend.
Cheers,

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Board Member
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Member
LCB graduate, 2016

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Senior Division
Presents
My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
What about a Long White Cane?
The Dynamics of Dealing with Family and Friends

Please join our conversation to explore our cane travel independence in
connection to our relationships with friends and family.

When: August 22, 2022 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083

For more information about
 this event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division
please contact
Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668
mwoods719 at gmail.com