[Centralok] october white cane day

ashley delanney ardelanney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:08:18 UTC 2015

Hello fellow chapter members. This is Ashley. One thing I didn't here
from the past meeting was plans for white cane day. Here in OKc is
anything done for this event? Since I'm from Austin tx there was a big
too do surrounding this month. Ideas might include- an outdoor display
downtown for people to come by and learn more about blindness... maybe
gather together with drs, local school districts, the new view
employment place and others... Please lets talk about this and see
what we can come up with for celebration of blindness and community
education!
Have a great day, Ashley