[Centralok] Chili Supper REminder!

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Tue Feb 23 04:31:15 UTC 2016

Greetings!

The Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will host its annual Chili Supper and Scholarship Presentation this Saturday, February 27, 2016 from 5 to 7 pm at First Presbyterian Church of Edmond located at 1001 S. Rankin. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door. We will have plenty of great chili and other activities including a silent auction and our scholarship presentation.

We will have transportation available to people living in the metro area for a cost of $15. If you would like a ride on the van, please let me know as soon as possible. Space is filled on a first come first served basis.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum
President