[Centralok] Chapter Meeting Sep. 9

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Sat Sep 3 02:47:59 UTC 2016

Hello all.

This is a reminder that the Central Oklahoma Chapter will have its regular monthly meeting on Friday, September 9, 2016 from 7 to 9 p.m. The meeting will be held at the home of Mark and Nedra Ruth, 8508 St. Michael Court, Oklahoma City. Transportation is available for a cost of $15. For more information or to arrange transportation, please reply to this email or call. Hope to see you at the meeting. Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
NFB Oklahoma
405-590-6110

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.