[Centralok] June chapter meeting

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:41:57 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

It is that time of the month again for our chapter meeting of the Central Oklahoma chapter of the national Federation of the blind. It will be Friday, June 9 at 7 PM at the real Rogers Gardens at 3600 NW. 36 street There will be transportation available so please let me know if you need a ride. Either email me back at the email address listed below or through this email itself. I will not be there but I will call Lynn for the meeting on Friday. Hope all of you can make it.

Rex Schuttler
Second Vice President of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
President of the Central Oklahoma chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
cell phone number
918-955-6761