[Centralok] Central Oklahoma Chapter meeting

Cathy Tuton cathytuton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:17:51 UTC 2018

Hi All,
Our August chapter meeting is Friday August 10, 2018. It will be our election of our board members. We also have a lot of other important business to take care of. It is very important for everyone to be there, so you can vote. It is at the Will Rogers Garden Exhibit Center at 3400 N.W. 36th. Street. The meeting will be from 7:00 pm. to 9:00 pm. We have transportation available for fifteen dollars per person. To sign up for the transportation you can call Cathy Tuton at 405-370-4304, or Nedra Ruth at 405-601-6751. I look forward to seeing everyone then.
Thank you,
Cathy Tuton

Sent from my iPhone