[Centralok] Transportation to state convention

Audrey T. Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Mon Mar 26 02:49:51 UTC 2018

Greetings all.

State convention is April 12-15 in Tulsa. We are considering transportation
options. If you are planning to go to convention and would be interested in
sharing the cost of transportation with other chapter members, please
contact President Cathy Tuton. You can send email to centralok at nfbok.org
<mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>  or call Cathy at 405-370-4304. The actual cost
depends on the number of people going. The more who go, the cheaper it will
be so get your friends together and let's go! The tentative plan is for the
van to leave late afternoon/early evening on the 12th and return in the
afternoon on the 15th. There will be an as yet to be determined meeting
point to get on the van. Please let us know if you are interested in
transportation as soon as possible. We need a head count to decide on what
option will work best.

If you are going to convention and haven't registered yet, what are you
waiting for? Get busy! You can get all the latest info on convention and
register from the convention page on the NFBOK website. Visit:

http://www.nfbok.org/state-convention/

Regards.

Audrey T. Farnum

Secretary